Golf: Pitching Technique and Distance Control For The 3rd Gear Of Golf

The Art of Simple Golf

Golf: Simple Pitching Technique and Golf Tips With Andy Gorman From The Art of Simple Golf

Golf: Pitching Technique and Practice Drills For The 3rd Gear Of Golf.

A Pitch shot is just an extension of a chipping technique.

The set up is very similar with the same posture and ball position as a chip shot.

You go through the gears of golf…

Chest turn for 1st gear
Turn chest and then turn hips. = 2nd gear
to get a perfect pitching technique, all you need do is hinge the wrists.

Lower the arms back down and reverse the action .

This is a simple and very reliable way to have perfect distance control. All you need do is to try this with your wedges to see how far each one will travel.

As explained in the video a pitch shot will travel 75% of its total distance and roll out the remaining 25%. This is not concrete of course but it will give you a nice Comfortable judgement to play consistent pitch shots every time.

Too many golfers make the game harder than it already is but using the Stroke To Swing system and the 3rd gear of golf will teach you how simple golf can be.

This simple golf tip will save you several shots every round you play and give you great distance control with all your wedges

Because you see, golf instruction as you know it is killing your golf game. It’s time for simple golf principles and no more b.s so you can play better golf.

Improve your golf game, swing and performance with our expert coaches, golf tips and golf lessons to help you play your ideal golf game without needing lots of hours to practice or train.

We help you increase swing speed, improve consistent golf swing and provide you great golf tips and practice drills to help you play better and effortless golf.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

All the latest Sports Reports, News & Fixtures, brought to you as it happens, including sports analysis and results from around the world, including AFL and NRL, Cricket, Soccer, Rugby, Golf and Motorsports.

Copyright © 2017 Sport Reports News.

To Top