Try Michigan DT Maurice Hurst 2018 NFL Draft Scouting Report and participant profile, that includes strengths, weaknesses, participant comparability, projection and an interview with Hurst. The undersized 280-pound defensive deal with is likely one of the prime gamers on this 12 months’s NFL Draft. One of the disruptive gamers in faculty soccer final 12 months, Hurst is predicted to go within the first spherical after being named first-team All-American. He’ll doubtless be a primary spherical decide, however how does he undertaking to the NFL given his lack of dimension?
NFL Draft analyst Tom Downey breaks down Mo Hurst on this scouting report and participant profile. The small print of Hurst’s scouting report, that includes strengths, weaknesses, participant comparability and projections are detailed under.
There’s additionally an unique interview with Maurice Hurst on the four:30 mark.
– Extremely disruptive
– Reveals sturdy first step and quickness
– Can penetrate rapidly vs. run and go
– Regularly freed up teammates
– Wins a variety of 1-on-1s
– Will thrive as an each down Three-tech
– Very undersized at 280 lbs
– Solely suits as a Three-technique
– Disruption did not at all times result in sacks or TFLs
– Lacks the faculty manufacturing of an Aaron Donald
– Can get moved off spot in run sport
– Powerful time with dimension and double groups
Participant Comparability: Geno Atkins (though not pretty much as good)
NFL Draft Grade: 1st Spherical (#2 DT)
Projected Spherical: 1st
For extra NFL Draft protection and scouting studies, take a look at NFL Draft by Chat Sports activities on YouTube:
Our host may be contacted by electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter:
Observe our NFL protection on Fb Dwell by watching NFL Every day Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6 p.m. ET on the Chat Sports activities NFL Fb web page:
You can even subscribe to the NFL Every day video podcast on iPhone without spending a dime:
Obtain the Chat Sports activities app for iPhone or Android to observe NFL information, rumors, and scores:
Observe Chat Sports activities on social media: