Golf

This GOLF COURSE has some CRAZY BIG FISH!!

On this video, we use DOG FOOD to catch my private greatest grass carp! It was insane watching this beast for five minutes, whereas she was solely toes away from me! Finally she takes the bait!

We caught this monster on four lb line, and a tiny hook. Fortunately the fish took off robust, what an incredible launch!

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! Keep tuned, HUGE bluegill video approaching Thursday!

11 Comments

11 Comments

1. George T

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

You should try this lake in spring tx wind rose neighborhood do you recommend beneful and how do you hook the foot on

• Ty PigPatrol

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

I use a tiny little j hook and it actually stays on pretty well. just right through the middle. You will have to use very light line, like 4 or 2 lb for it to cast any distance at all tho!

2. SchwiftedBear

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

We don’t have carp where I live, but when I go down to Ohio on Grand Lake I never pass up the opportunity. Can catch grass and commons half my size

• Ty PigPatrol

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

haha thats so much fun man, how do you catch them? I feel like all of my carp fishing is about as basic as it gets.

3. MR GUPPY 101

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

NICE MAN ☺️👍🏻

• Ty PigPatrol

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Thanks GUPPY!

4. Warren Hopkins

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

I love catching those submarine sized carp. It’s a blast!

• Ty PigPatrol

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

That was a grasser man! Just a real long and lean one! great fish!

• Warren Hopkins

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

+Ty PigPatrol And so you don’t get mad at me…. I learned how to handle them after that day. The pic is one of the average sized ones.

• Warren Hopkins

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

+Ty PigPatrol The ranch I go to has dolphin sized carp. Not sure what kind. They are longer, but don’t have that belly. I’ll send you a pick if you can tell me what kind it is.

• Ty PigPatrol

October 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm

It really is! especially when you can see them plain as day!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

All the latest Sports Reports, News & Fixtures, brought to you as it happens, including sports analysis and results from around the world, including AFL and NRL, Cricket, Soccer, Rugby, Golf and Motorsports.

Copyright © 2017 Sport Reports News.

To Top