Tennis

Shanghai Masters 2018 – Quarterfinal Predictions | Tennis Warden

Hey guys, as I mentioned on my earlier movies, from now I need to make some sequence with a predictions for every stage of the tournaments. I believe tomorrow might be a fantastic day with a beatiful matches and sizzling photographs. I hope that Kei Nishikori will present his greatest perfomance in opposition to Roger Federer. Write your individual predictions within the feedback!

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. TheBigSquirrel 50

October 11, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Zverev
    Djoker
    Coric
    Fed

This is a bona fide guaranteed.

2. josip marsic

October 11, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Final Shanghai Masters 1000 2018 Borna Ćorić – Novak Đoković 2 – 1 / 1 – 2 ! 50 % – 50 % !

3. josip marsic

October 11, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Zverev – Đoković 0 – 2, Ćorić – Nishikori 2 – 1 !

4. josip marsic

October 11, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Edmund – Zverev 0 – 2, Anderson – Đoković 1 – 2, Ćorić – Ebden 2 – 0, Federer – Nishikori 0 – 2 !

5. Mono Braue

October 11, 2018 at 9:11 pm

I think it’ll be Federer against Coric and Djokovic against Zverev in the semis. I’m pretty sure that Djokovic can handle Zverevs power easily, but I think Roger might lose to Coric considering he always struggled against the Croatian. So my prediction is a Djokovic Coric final that Djokovic will win in straights, even though I’d love to see Roger playing Novak in the final…

• Mono Braue

October 11, 2018 at 9:11 pm

+Tennis Warden Yeah, and he almost beat Federer in Miami this year as well…

• Tennis Warden

October 11, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Wow, thanks for your opinion bro. Coric was better in the summer on grass, so it’s can be tomorrow again.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

All the latest Sports Reports, News & Fixtures, brought to you as it happens, including sports analysis and results from around the world, including AFL and NRL, Cricket, Soccer, Rugby, Golf and Motorsports.

Copyright © 2017 Sport Reports News.

To Top