Hockey

Greatest Losers From The 2019 NHL Draft! (Hockey Prospects Jack Hughes/Kaapo Kakko Rankings 2019)

Hey Guys Welcome Again! (Hockey Prospects Jack Hughes/Kaapo Kakko Edmonton Oilers, Tampa Bay Lightning, Detroit Pink Wings Rankings, Rumors, Information & Mock Speak 2019)

Remark Down Under, what do YOU take into consideration the video?

Like if YOU Loved and Subscribe if YOU Have not Already!

SEND ME HOCKEY MAIL!
Graviteh
PO Field 780
Wylie, TX 75098
United States

Join on Twitter: @NathanGraviteh

GRAV COMMUNITY DISCORD!:

MY NHL PROSPECT TALK VIDEOS!:

MY HOCKEY JERSEY REVIEWS/UNBOXINGS!:

MY 2019 NHL DRAFT VIDEOS!:

MY NHL TRADE RUMOR VIDEOS!:

MY NHL TRADE/SIGNING TALK VIDEOS!:

MY NHL RANKINGS/TOP 10’S!:

MY NHL LIVESTREAMS!:

If you do not know me already, I am Grav, I am a young person, and I exploit that to benefit to make the most effective Hockey Movies I presumably can.
This Youtube Neighborhood is ever rising and increasing, and I Thanks All for being aside of the most effective Neighborhood on Youtube!
#DreamBig

Thanks all for Watching, you all are what makes this entire course of so particular! #RoadTo7kSubs

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Graviteh

June 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm

While there were LOTS of Winners from this Draft, Lets not Forget the Teams that Lost it too. What are YOUR Thoughts On MY Draft Losers? And Who Do YOU Think LOST the 2019 NHL Draft? I’d LOVE to Hear Your Thoughts!

2. Lukas Siebzehnruebl

June 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Detroit did everything right. They wanted a defensmen, they couldn‘t get Byram. So they had to draft the 2nd best defensmen in this draft and that is Moritz Seider.

3. Michael Rimmer

June 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm

But we talk about Steve Yzerman who has good history of drafting let’s see how it played out.

4. Aaro Rinkinen

June 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Ur easily the most active Tuber in entire Tube!
    What you think about the Subbanators trade to NJ😈?
    I think that Devil Jersey doesn’t fit him, but well he’s excited about it himself so I’m happy for him,
    And he’s something that Devil’s needed to top-2 defs.
    Good video, I agree these😀

5. TuplaAku

June 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Can you make video about 2020 and 2021 nhl draft video?

• Graviteh

June 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I’ll be doing a 2020 Mock Draft in the next few days!

• Aaro Rinkinen